Client Services Representative
at Vantage Business Centre
<Apply Now job source
• Providing administrative and secretarial support to virtual and serviced office clients
• Handle all incoming telephone calls and general inquiries
• Provide Front Desk support to all clients
• Act as the first point of contact for all clients and visitors and provide a professional and friendly service with efficient manner
• Support clients needs on meeting rooms preparation and reservation; ensure offices is ready before client arrival, troubleshooting basic IT and telecom technical issues, arrangement of furniture relocation and beverages serving for meeting guests.
• Providing support to clients include handling incoming correspondences and arrange courier documents, ordering office and pantry supplies and other general administration/secretarial duties
• Handling filings and manage tidiness of the Business Centre, incl.. Pantry, break area, meeting rooms, and reception areas to ensure they are presented at a 5-star standard
• Assist the company to identify opportunities includes promoting company products & provide services presentation and orientation to customers
• Assist in ad hoc duties as assigned
• Minimum 5 years experience as Receptionist in a servicing industry
• Good command of interpersonal and communication skills, previous experience in hospitality or other serviced office provider is highly desirable.
• MUST be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently.
• Pro-active, responsible, enthusiastic character.
• Strong on using MS Office applications (Excel; Words; Powerpoint) and PABX switchboard operations
• Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese, Fluent in Putonghua and knowledge of Japanese an advantage
• Formal Dress is required
• 5 days with half-day alternate Saturday work is required
• Immediate Availability is an advantage